Of the following 20 items, 15 were actually in my car yesterday when I cleaned it out:
1. A cane.
2. My Disneyland Critter Country jacket.
3. A t-shirt featuring Popeye.
4. A definitive list of everyone I have ever had sex with.
5. Bundles of my old high school newspaper.
6. A Simpsons-themed windshield sun blocker thingy.
7. A Captain Crunch-themed windshield sun blocker thingy.
8. A patriotic umbrella.
9. A bloody butcher knife.
10. Unmailed letters to Sara and Meg.
11. A scarf.
12. A Hello Kitty lucha libre mask.
13. A handicap parking placard.
14. An orange safety cone.
15. An Incredible Hulk locker.
16. Hanging file folders.
17. A book about how women should treat their husbands.
18. Collected editions of Little Lulu comics.
19. A Norah Jones CD.
20. A cat.